Swimming Pool Winterization
- Never drain your pool below the skimmer opening.
- Never let your pool overflow.
- Remove the pool water from all equipment and all plumbing pipes that are at or above the frost line. All pipes need to be blown out and main drains need to be air locked.
- Do not remove water from a pool cover without simultaneously adding the same amount of water to the pool.
- Never allow exterior water to overflow into your pool.
We recommend that you consult with a plumber that has been trained to winterize swimming pool equipment.